Turpentine is suitable as a thinner for synthetic lacquers and oil paints, such as linseed oil. You can also use turpentine to clean brushes and paint rollers.
Turpentine can be used to dilute linseed oil. For example, you can easily apply the linseed oil, diluted with turpentine with a plant sprayer.
It turned out even more beautiful than shown in the photos.
The men have worked very hard. The fence is in great shape. Pleasant communication and a great result. It exceeded our expectations.
Great job done, great result
Despite the rain, worked all day and became a very nice fence, definitely recommended
Pleasant to work with.
A jewel in our garden!
We are happy with the beautiful result. A solid fence and beautiful too. Truly a craft.
- Van Aalsburg BV is the carrier.
- Track & Trace code available on request.
- We will agree with you in advance (by email or phone) whether it is necessary to have someone at home. We always deliver the product to you, not to your neighbour.
- Delivery is usually (in consultation) within 3 days. Transport is included.
- We also deliver on Saturdays.
- Delivery charges are €0.65 per km, excluding VAT.