Boiled linseed oil is a natural product that is pressed from the seeds of the flax plant (also referred to as linseed) and is regularly used to impregnate wood products and protect them from all kinds of weather. After drying, boiled linseed oil is harmless to humans, animals and the environment and is therefore safe to use in your garden.
Linseed oil can be processed in various ways.
- Diluted with turpentine using a plant sprayer.
- Undiluted using a large block brush.
The surface must be clean, dry and free of grease before applying linseed oil. Allow the oil to soak in for about 30 minutes. If there are any dull or dry places after the drying time, treat them again. Allow the oil to dry thoroughly for at least 24 hours.
1 litre of linseed oil is sufficient to treat 5 m² of fencing.
Would you like more information about treating your fence with linseed oil? Download our instructions.
It turned out even more beautiful than shown in the photos.
The men have worked very hard. The fence is in great shape. Pleasant communication and a great result. It exceeded our expectations.
A jewel in our garden!
We are happy with the beautiful result. A solid fence and beautiful too. Truly a craft.
Great job done, great result
Despite the rain, worked all day and became a very nice fence, definitely recommended
Pleasant to work with.
- Van Aalsburg BV is the carrier.
- Track & Trace code available on request.
- We will agree with you in advance (by email or phone) whether it is necessary to have someone at home. We always deliver the product to you, not to your neighbour.
- Delivery is usually (in consultation) within 3 days. Transport is included.
- We also deliver on Saturdays.
- Delivery charges are €0.65 per km, excluding VAT.